Unfortunately, we experience a much higher percentage of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec and Nunavut. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
Articles in this section
- Shipping Times
- How will my order be packaged?
- Why was my package sent with a “Signature Required”?
- My package is going to the wrong destination
- What are the shipping fees?
- What happens if I don’t get my package?
- What happens if my tracking number doesn’t seem to work?
- Canada Post says 'successfully delivered' but I have not received my order
- Canada Post tracking information has not updated recently
- Shipping to Nunavut and Northern Quebec