All packages will require a signature to be delivered. This is to ensure your package does not fall into the wrong hands, especially someone under 19 years of age.
Articles in this section
- How will my order be packaged?
- Why was my package sent with a “Signature Required”?
- My package is going to the wrong destination
- What are the shipping fees?
- What happens if I don’t get my package?
- What happens if my tracking number doesn’t seem to work?
- Canada Post says 'successfully delivered' but I have not received my order
- Canada Post tracking information has not updated recently
- Shipping to Nunavut and Northern Quebec